Feb 28, 2014

Counting down- Hello March,



Day after day I didn't come think that time was really actually ticking fast. So fast, that I didn't even feel February came by. Everything was like in fast-forward all of the sudden and I wasted so much time that I could have used to do something fun.


Lots of higher-year students (which are also my friends) in my school are graduating and leaving off to prepare for college just a day after graduation. It makes me sad to think that I might not see most of them again and I got so used to seeing them all over the campus walking around, making loud noises or even getting in trouble that I think I can't last about 3 months without missing it. I just hope that they would stay-in-touch especially my most closest 4th-year friends. I HATE TO SEE THEM LEAVE UGH.

And some of my own classmates may be thinking of leaving for next school year to some other "also-crappy" school. Some may be going out to Manila or some sort. Only if I can pause time for maybe about a year or so and be in the same exact time but creating a different memory.

Oh well, might as well move on with that dramatic thing over there. It's not like it's the end of the world or anything, at least I can go and chat with them online. God bless the internet for its creation.

-©-
Photo found on tumblr. I can't find the link, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!