Apr 13, 2014

Seas & Sand on the night of Summer



On Saturday, the 5th of April 2014, me and my family went on a little and short trip to beach just to have a little fun and to feel what the summer heat can bring us, well, besides the fact that we went there near night time so we didn't really got to see the sun for a while. But it was a very fun trip if I must say even though it was a little bit of JAM PACKED with people.



The whole beach was entirely great. Just for the fact that we always go there whenever it's summer 'cause it's the cheapest nearest place to be and I of course, don't love to go there. Just kidding nope I'm NOT.



This was taken at a balsa which is really just a floating house made in bamboo
and I thought it was a bit pretty.




Derping at the beach



(Left to right) my brothers girlfriend- ate Vanessa, Me, ate Roxanne, Janelle, ate Leah, my sister- ate Joyce

Funny story really, so originally the people who went to the trip was my mom, my brother and his girlfriend, my sister and his baby and me. But my mom tought it was a bit boring to only have us so she called up the whole entire family which consists of aunts, uncles and cousins but I was actually piped up to see my cousins again because I only get to see them once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!