Jan 5, 2014

When the sadness eats you,

Have you ever had a day where you just wanna lay in bed all day with your pillow just crying your eyes out thinking of all the almost imposible and that-would-never-happen bad thoughts while of course, playing the most ridiculously sad tunes you could ever hear in your life? Well, I just described what my day was like.


I have days where it was just like that. Having no reason to cry at all but yet I still cry and I don't know why. To think that it's 2:00AM in the morning and I'm sitting in my bed with my soaking wet pillow makes me just wanna cry all over again. I hate how often things like this happen to me. And it's weird how I haven't thought of committing suicide not even once until now, Not that I'm going to do it. And I will never do it unless pigs would actually fly with laser beams shooting out of their eyes.

I just needed something to let my feelings out. Unknown feelings. I wish I could just go back to that seaside I used to often go to where I can scream my lungs out and no one would even bother complain. But that be so would be impossible of happening because that place is miles away from here.

My thoughts are killing me. Besides, I only had about 3 hours of sleep within 24 hours, I feel so stressed out and tired because of all the problems, school work and some other random things that needs to be done on time. I'm a really huge procrastinator, and the word "on time" gives me goose bumps.

These are just random thoughts. so don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!