Jun 27, 2015

The Dark Room's Star | Poetry




What's stopping you?
from standing out
from rising
from shining

"I want to shine," I tell myself
but how?
in this darkness I stand
alone and blending out

"I want to shine," I tell myself
but can I?
I start to believe that I can
but still hopeless I fall

"I want to shine." I tell myself
but will I?
I will do it.
I will do it.

"I want to shine!" I scream with my might
and I believed
and I hoped
and I can

and there I shined
in the complete void of darkness
making light all around
when I thought I can't


---


Hello Guys! 
Sorry for my inactivity this past month. We recently just went back-to-school and received a load of activities for school things and I've been pretty stressed out to be honest. 
Also sorry for this non-sensed poem I wrote. (Fact: I wrote this on the spot) I just really wanted to update so badly but I hope you appreciated it. :)

2 comments:

  1. This poem is amazing considering you wrote in on the spot, Jasmin! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT ??? ??? ??? AMAZE. School has been a big (bitch) hindrance and I'm always so tired, if not busy, so don't worry, you're not the only inactive blogger right now! I hope you survive this hellhole we're in right now - go shine like the star you are :)

    Andrea | Collars and Bones

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me!